Sunday 4 December 2011

My First Week at Asda :)

Ive just got my first job with Asda, and after finishing my first week at 8pm this evening (well last night now) I can say that I am enjoying it but its making me miss home alot. Especially with all of the seasonal things going up in the store, there was alot of christmas music played today and I was singing along getting myself excited for christmas with the family.
It was really stressful every now and then, but most of the time it was quite relaxed because you're just left to your own devices to stock shelves. This is great for me because I use this time to sort things out in my head, I also love the odd interaction with people that you get as you walk through the store. For example, a woman asked me for Jalepeno peppers and then proceeded to tell me about an amazing wrap that she had which she wanted to recreate. My feet were killing by the end of my shift, and due to lifting heavy boxes my back was killing; and some guy walked past me and asked if I needed any help which was really sweet - I mustve looked as though I was struggling!
Its a tiring job, and I am enjoying it but as I only do 3 days a week I wonder how people do this all the time! haha.

Until the next time.
Duces, and Im outttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment