Monday 5 December 2011

Young Apprentice

Im currently watching Young Apprentice with my housemate, and I cannot tell you how much I hate Zara.
She's just so up herself, and think that she was a dead set to get through to the final..and then she was acting all false with Heya because she beat her...ugh such an annoying cow.
Its ridiculous how much Young Apprentice annoys me more than The Apprentice, why are these kids at seventeen not doing what normal teenagers are doing and stressing about their A Levels? I tell you what annoys me the most about Zara, she thinks she's so clever and has a stupid toff accent, and she takes credit when the rest of them have really good ideas I mean how is that exactly fair? Why cant Lord Sugar see that? Usually I agree with everything he says, but right now I cant believe he put that silly cow through to the final..I mean really. Yes she may be clever and probably is a nice person, but come off it, stop being false and just be the real you...
Anyway, of the two that are left, James to win..I dont even know why I care so much tbh.
Ugh..
Duces,
Im outttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment